The first and only Tri-speed Pure 4G stick from wi-tribe.
The only internet stick in the market that carries 3 different speeds, allowing you to switch from 512kbps to 2mbps, even up to 6mbps.
Get it free for an initial load of Php 995 for 30 days at 2mbps in any wi-tribe Experience Center. After one month, feel free to shift to the speed you want, when you need it.
Choose from the following speeds that best suits your needs:
|Unlimited 512kbps||Unlimited 2mbps||Unlimited 6mbps|
|15 days||Php 220||Php 550||Php 1,600|
|7 days||Php 130||Php 275||Php 900|
|1 day||Php 25||Php 45||Php 145|
- select 7-Eleven outlets
- wi-tribe shops
To reload in 7-Eleven outlets, just follow these easy steps:
- Approach the cashier and indicate that wi-tribe unit is Prepaid
- Choose your load denomination, validity & speed
- Provide your mobile (cellphone) number & NOT your Account Number
- Cashier will send the E-PINs to your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS/text message containing the card & E-Pin numbers before leaving the store.
- Visit wi-tribe website, select My Account Portal, click Prepaid, type account number & password. Click on the top-up page button, enter card number & e-pin numbers, then submit.
Or you can visit any of the following wi-tribe Shops:
Makati – Ayala Ave cor Salcedo St., Makati City
Santana Grove – Dr. A. Santos Ave. (Sucat Road), Paranaque City
Eastwood Cybermall – E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. (C‐5), Quezon City
Shangri‐La – EDSA cor Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Binondo – Quintin Paredes St., Binondo, Manila
Alabang – Alabang Zapote Road cor Madrigal Ave., Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Commonwealth – Atrium, Diliman Commercial Center, Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City
Frequently asked questions:
• Where can I reload my prepaid 4G broadband?
You can reload your prepaid 4G broadband from any wi-tribe shop or 7-Eleven branch in Metro Manila.
•How do I reload?
To reload, simply go to any wi-tribe shop or 7-Eleven branch, choose and pay for your desired speed.
• How do I contact wi-tribe?
Hotline: 31‐tribe or 31-87423
wi-tribe Shops: (see list above)
• What if I want a refund?
A triber can refund his/her prepaid kit within 7 days from purchase date with less than 100mb usage. Simply visit the nearest wi-tribe shop to return prepaid kit. The kit should be complete and in good working condition. wi-tribe account sales representative will refund prepaid kit.
• Is there a replacement policy?
A triber can request for prepaid kit replacement within 30 days from purchase date. Simply visit the nearest wi-tribe shop to return prepaid kit. The kit should be complete and in good working condition. wi-tribe account sales representative will replace prepaid kit.
• Is there a minimum system requirement to use wi-tribe Tri-speed Pure 4G stick?
A triber’s desktop computer or laptop/notebook must have the following:
For PC Users
o Processor: 300 MHz
o RAM: 256 MB
o Hard Drive Space: 65 MB
o Internet Explorer: IE 6.0
For Mac Users
o Processor: Intel Based 1 GHz
o RAM: 256 MB
o Hard Drive Space: 1 G
•Supported Operating Systems: Windows®XP(SP2 and Higher), Vista®, Windows® 7, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
*Minimum speed of 56kbps depends on the number of devices connected and prevailing internet traffic with service reliability of 99% at point of interest.