1. Where do I see my bill?
There are 3 ways you can review your bill:
- The electronic bill sent to you every month on the email address you specified on your application form;
- The printed billing statement sent every month to the address specified on your application form; and
- The online bill in your MyAccount portal, under the Account Information tab which contains your monthly bill, history and current usage.
2. How do I read my bill?
3. How do I login to MyAccount Portal?
Stay on top of your subscription by logging into your MyAccount portal. Monitor your monthly usage consumption, review your online bills or update your Account simply by logging in.
When you log in to the MyAccount portal for the first time, please take note of your MAC or WAN MAC.
To find your MAC or WAN MAC ID, look for the 12-digit alpha-numeric unique identifier found on your device (e.g. 00:12:3A:45:78:9B, or 00123A456789B).
How to log in for the first time:
- Go to http://myportal.wi-tribe.ph
- Enter your login details:
- Username: (enter your MAC ID without the “:” or 00123A456789B)
- Password: witribe
- Change your password for security of your account.
Please note that for additional security, if the session is inactive after 15 mins, the system will automatically log you out.
4. How do I pay my bills?
Take note of the important information from your bill:
- Account Number
- Subscriber Name
- Total Amount Due
- Due Date
Pay the Total Amount Due on or before the Due Date.
Go to any of our payment centers to pay your bill.
5. When is my bill generated and when is my due date?
Your bill is usually generated every end of the month. You will receive a soft copy of your bill via email every 5th of the following month while your printed copy of the bill will be delivered on the 15th. This way, you are given ample time to settle your bill which is due every 21st of the month.
6. I just paid my bill, when will it reflect on my account?
When you pay directly through any wi-tribe shops, your payment will immediately reflect on your account.
When you pay through our partners and payment centers such as BDO, Metrobank, Bayad Center, LBC or 7-Eleven, payments will be reflected after 3 business days following your payment date.