1. How do I make a request to change my plan?
There are three (3) easy ways to change your plan:
(1) Call us at 31-tribe. Our Customer Care Representative will personally assist you in changing your plans.
(2) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request to change your existing plan to any of the new plans being offered right now. As soon as we get your request, our Customer Care Representative will get in touch with you via email to confirm it.
(3) You may also visit any of our shops closest to your area. Our Account Specialist will be glad to assist you.
2) When will the new plan take effect?
Your new plan upgrade shall take effect within 24 hours. If you decide to downgrade, the lower plan shall take effect on the next billing cycle. You will receive an email notification from us confirming your request for change of plan.
3) Is there a processing fee?
If you upgrade your plan, this is free of charge. However, if you choose to downgrade your plan, you will be charged a downgrade fee of Php2,000.00, which you need to settle for the downgrade to be effected.
4) How do I pay the downgrade fee?
You may settle the downgrade fee outright or you may opt for charge to bill where it will be included in your next bill. Outright payments can be done in any of the wi-tribe shops. If you opt for charge to bill, you may pay the same way you pay your regular bill at any payment center.
For your protection, we have not authorized any collectors to visit you in your residence for your payment.
5) How will this affect my contract period?
Your contract period will not be extended if you decide to upgrade your existing plan.
6) I just paid for my bill in full. Why is my speed still slow?
There could be a number of reasons you are experiencing slow speeds. We suggest that you call 31 – tribe (31 – 87423) to do basic troubleshooting of your computer or the modem, or to find out if there is an ongoing scheduled maintenance around your area.
7) My contract is about to end. Do you have any retention plans?
Please visit the website regularly to get the latest news and promotions. Make sure that we are also on your email address contacts, as well, to receive any news of new products and services.